Saturday, November 21, 2009

I heart... returning customers & custom orders


I had to share this cute little hat with you!

I got an email a couple weeks back from a local photographer (so local she's actually on my way to work!!!), she's got one of my hats already. So this time she was looking for another hat, and a diaper cover. She sent a picture of a had she'd seen and was hoping for something similar, but with a flower in a soft tone.

Once I poured over the picture for a while I figured it was made using 2 yarns held together. Something for a base, maybe with a little texture and a novelty yarn for some fuzz. I'll have to be honest, I usually stear very clear of the novelty yarn, it's just not my genre, however, on this one I'm glad I picked it up. I think the result came out really cute!

It was funny thought, i crocheted the whole thing and realized that the inside was VERY furry.... I uh........... had to give it a haircut :)

Hope you like! :)

2 comments:

Gia said...

LeeAnn...girl, u never fail to amaze me! I love this oh-so-precious hat SOOO much! You did a wonderful job as always!

Unknown said...

Forgive me, but is this hat for sale by any chance?

Nancy
www.nancyalcott.com