Monday, October 29, 2012

i have a sssnaking sssuspicion...

that you're gonna love this guy....  he's verry sssweet!

I got this fantasitc pattern from bee's knees knitting on ETSY.  I've found some awesome pattern-makers on ETSY and this is one of them.  Their animal scarves are soooo cute...I bought several patterns and this sssweet sssnake is the first one I've tried!  I LOVE it!!!!

I'm sure you won't mind at all if this sweet boy wraps himself around you... his face is so innocent... he just wants to keep you warm.  He won't squeeze, he promises!!!  :)



I love this snake so much that I'm working on some sssnake mittens... they are so fun!  :) 

The Sssnake Ssscarf is listed in my ETSY shop!  ....there are a couple color options... check out my ETSY shop @ www.etsy.com/shop/PaperRaisins

No comments: