Sunday, September 21, 2008

Mourning the loss...

It is with a heavy heart that I report the untimely loss of cotton candy.

She was born in North Carolina, at a manufacturing plant, it was not an ideal environment for her beginnings. Once she had "served her purpose" her owners auctioned her off to the highest bidder which is when Cotton candy entered our lives. She was welcomed with open and loving arms into our family. She had a beautiful color and had a fine disposition, always soft and gentle, and so flexible - willing to do whatever I asked of her. There is not a person that she encountered who didn't share a love and appreciation for her many favorable qualities.

Cotton candy will be greatly missed! With a little help she managed to pull herself together for one final project, her magnum opus before she met her tragic fate.

Here's to you cotton candy! I will miss you more than you know!



PS - I couldn't figure out why all the pictures i took of this set came out hazy... just discovered little fingerprints on my lens... thanks to P!!! I think she's an aspiring photographer! :)

PPS - Cotton Candy was my pale pink chenille yarn.

No comments: