Sunday, April 19, 2009

the feathered nest.... photography prop!!!

UPDATE - sand (shown) is now sold out... but we still have sage and water available...


Well, I'm totally excited to add the feathered nest to my repitoire of newborn photography props!

The yarn is this great stuff I found at my local yarn shop, and it was even on clearance!!! ...it was fantastic, there's so many things I like about it, it's more of a ribbon than a yarn, it has a couple rows of stitching running the length (made me think of pin stripes) and then there's the fine fuzzy strand that's attached, what's not to love???? ...although I didn't know exactly what I'd do with it at first (which is also why I suspected it was on clearance - obviously others didn't know what they'd do with it either), I knew I had to have it! ...I bought all that they had in stock! :)

Once I thought on it for a while I decided it would lend itself perfectly for a photography prop, especially since it's sooooooooooooo soft and dreamy looking... I think you're going to love it!! ...this one will have limited availability, once I run out of this fantastic yarn it's done, great for those who purchase them because you'll know it's not something that you'll be seeing a lot of people using. :)
The colors are sand, sage & water - and the feathered nest retails for $35.

Enjoy...

OH.... PS... the horizontal button sling will be coming up soon, I promise!!! ...just trying to decide if I should post it next OR ...leave you "hanging" for a little longer... whatcha think? :)

No comments: