Sunday, April 12, 2009

earthen hive - photography prop!!

Well...I'm super excited that I'm able to offer some new photography props... and some new colors for existing props!

I had a fantastic product shoot with Carol last weekend! ....did I mention FANTASTIC?? :) It was so amazing to watch her in action... she's like a non-addictive sedative for babies... I often wondered how she got such amazing shots... all sleepy and bendy and now I know!!! She's got an amazing gift...that's for sure! We had a great time... and it didn't hurt that our two models were ADORABLE!!! ...great big thanks to their moms (and dads) for lending them to us!

The earthen hive is a variation on the hive wrap that I already offer. The yarn is new and available in such great colors!! Hope you love them as much as I do! The colors from bottom left across and then up are : pumpkin, deciduous, water, garden, cave, middle earth & surface.


Tips: The hive wrap is intended for newborns - within their first couple weeks. Their legs should be tight against their body, not extended. Scrunch the wrap down like you would when you put on a sock. It's best to put their bottom into position and then ease the wrap up around their legs, midsecton, shoulders and up over the head. Don't be afraid to stretch it a bit - should fit very snug with lots of skin showing through!

Things to come - stay close because in the next few weeks I'll have several new things coming! I've got a great horizontal button sling that's upcoming...it was based on a Tracy Raver design and it's already creating buzz!! ...I'm really eager to get that one up!!

Enjoy! :)

No comments: