Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Luna ~ Autumn Hippie

So... first thing... my vacation was great... swam with P until I didn't think my fingers and toes were ever going to loose their raisin-y texture!

I spent some time puttering (not as much as I'd anticipated...we were having too much fun to work!) and knocked a bunch of projects off of my "no rush list" YAY!!!!!! It's great to shrink the list!


One of my favorites was a sweater set for the mom of one of my models. She needed something special for her new neice (who will be making her debut shortly). I had carte blanche with one tiny stipulation, make it for fall... I immediately knew what I wanted to do... chenille of course, and break into some of those new colors I ordered but haven't had a chance to play with! ...it all came together beautifully and I think I'm in love with Luna - especially the head band with the bead detailing!

The Luna - Autumn Hippie set (in a 4 to 6-ish month size) will soon be added to my repitoire. I'll also be offering the Luna Headband on it's own which is very forgiving and will fit anywhere from 6 months to about 6 years!

Enjoy!