Friday, September 11, 2009

a new look for Paper Raisins!!!


Hey all... so I've been working my tail off for weeks now on a new look for Paper Raisins. I got this adorable logo done by Marie. I found her on flickr, filled out a questionnaire, sent her my ideas and she put it all together. I'm really, really excited about my new branding and implementing my super cute logo.

I've still got a bunch of things to put together... it takes a lot of little labor-intensive elements to form one cohesive look... and since I know nothing about HTML it's a serious learning curve to make the adjustments!!! ...I was going to roll out the whole new look at once... but I think I changed my mind... I don't want to hide all this great new stuff anymore... I'm really excited to share! I'll be adding the new and replacing the old one or two things at a time... so hold onto your hats...cause within the next few weeks you can watch my transformation!!!! :)

4 comments:

Shayla Vokey said...

looks AWESOME!!
can't wait to order from you soon!

Gia said...

CONGRATULATIONS LeeAnn, I LOVE the new look! The "yarn tree" is just genuis (and too cute for words), the color are bright and refreshing, and your signature is such a classy and fun touch! Love everything about it!

Amanda said...

The new font and signature look great! :)

Jennifer Lee Photography said...

LOVE IT!!!
It's so fantastic!!!