Sunday, September 20, 2009

Monday Musing - 10 Things I Love About My Girl

  1. The way she scrunches up her nose when she smiles!
  2. How she says words like "pecause", "am-bull-ance", "plablo" (instead of pablo)
  3. Her great manners!
  4. She tells me I'm her best mommy!
  5. That she won't pick a favorite hotel for vacationing because she wouldn't want to hurt the feelings of the hotel that she didn't choose :)
  6. How she'll grab me a granola bar on the way out the door in the morning, in case I get hungry.
  7. Baking together in the kitchen.
  8. That she runs and jumps into my arms for the biggest hugs when I pick her up from daycare.
  9. That she always wants to send hugs and kisses to my "work ladies".
  10. How she likes to help me package up and deliver orders!

No comments: