Thursday, October 8, 2009

With Love ...xoxo

Time to introduce you to a brand-new set... the "With Love" set...featuring the The With Love Hat and The I Heart Bottoms!!!

It all started with the bottoms... I whipped up the cute little diaper cover in a soft ivory yarn, accented with a richly colored red heart on the bum ...once I had those done up it hit me... I've seen a ladies hat somewhere in my travels that had hearts for ear flaps... and the lightbulb on ....paired up that would be one sweet little set!
The With Love Set is perfect for newborn photography... and is made of a super-easy care fibre. I'll be posting them to my blog and ETSY shop tonight!!!
Hope you love them as much as I do!!! :)
ps...special thanks to Baby I and her mommy and daddy for lending her to me for test fitting product and taking a few pics... I'll have the pics to you on the weekend!!

No comments: