Friday, January 23, 2009

and the winner was....

Tasha from Life's Little Treasures Photography (http://lifeslittletreasuresphotography.blogspot.com/) ...but what did she win?? Carol (http://www.frecklefacephotography.com/) hosted a contest a few months back and Tasha won a Paper Raisins gift certificate!!!

Tasha shot me an email and just wasn't sure what exactly she wanted, she liked one of the hats I'd done recently but wanted something a little more neutral...so after a few emails back and forth and a couple trips to the yarn shop we had a winner...

I put together this brown and ivory tassled hat... complete with a couple detachable purple flowers for a little punch! ...oh, and I couldn't resist making a scarf to match...so I threw that in too... sometimes I just can't stop... must keep crocheting... :)
I was excited when I received this pic of her little girl in the set... It makes me so happy to get feedback, especially to find out that I've nailed it, and made exactly what they didn't know they were looking for!

Tomorrow I'm heading out to take some pics of Pype, in the new hat I whipped up for her... hopefully they turn out!!!

No comments: