Thursday, November 13, 2008

Boys...boys...boys

There is a serious lack of crochet patterns for boys, but I bet I didn't have to tell you that! I loved the scarf with tassles that Pyper made (with a little help) so much that I decided to make a boy hat & scarf set based on it!

I bought a couple balls of this great multi-colored yarn with dark green, grey and taupe - I bought it for something else entirely but though it would lend itself perfectly to this project. It's SUPER soft!


Since I have only a small amount of this yarn I can only offer two of this set, first come, first served! ...The hat fits a size 18-20" - it's nice and plyable.. the scarf has the loop to keep it in place around the neck. They are very easy to care for, machine wash in warm water and dry on low heat - but I do strongly, strongly recommend washing and drying in a laundry bag to prevent any snags from other clothing. The cost for the 2-piece set is $45.00.

Stay tuned for those awesome slippers I mentioned in the Pyper post... they will be making an appearance soon!

No comments: