Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Miss Pyper's first project!!!


Pyper just finished her first crochet project... i'm so excited for her!!! She wanted to make a scarf for "Auntie Crystal's other baby" she said as we were in the store shopping for yarn. The "other" baby is the one that has not yet been born. So we picked out this icy blue alpaca blend, it's super-soft!

Through many evenings she sat in my lap holding the hook with her right hand while I guided the yarn with the left - complete teamwork. I must admit I sneaked in a couple extra rows for her here and there to speed the process a little!!! I did the finishing and added the tassles and she's so excited to box it up and take it over!

My next project is these great slippers - so she says - "mommy can you teach ME how to make slippers". I told her it's pretty hard to which she answered, "I knowww that, I want you to teeeeeeeach me". How can I say no to that? I suspect she's going to jump right in with both feet just like her mom!

I can't wait to post the new boy set that I just finished last night, and those fantastic slippers, they haven't even hit the website yet and I've already got a bunch of orders!!! :)

1 comment:

Freckle Face Photography said...

Wow!! Pyper you are amazing!!! That is one seriously beautiful scarf!!! Great job!