Monday, November 24, 2008

Mary-Jane Slippers!!!

I'm so excited to finally post the mary-jane slipper. I bought this pattern some time ago but when I made my first pair there was a major design flaw - every time I took a step my toes would pop out the top... it was like flossing your toes... not a pleasing quality in a slipper! I shelved the pattern for a while...

Eventially I decided that they were so cute that they deserved some re-working to make them the awesome slippers that they were meant to be!! I'm so glad I did because I am in love with this pattern - they're not your grandmother's slipper... ;)

Specs - ultra-stylish mary-jane shape - 100% cotton slipper - double layer sole for added cusioning - firm upper provides just the right balance of support and flexibility - strap keeps the slipper securely where they belong - super comfortable - sizes XS, S, M, L (fits aprox 6, 7, 8, 9 respectively) - $25.00 a pair. Great gift idea!!!

Now for the fun part - there are so many color options and combinations, here are a few examples! I'll be posting them to my website very soon!






No comments: