Friday, November 21, 2008

..."The" interview

Well... I'm a little late on this one... about a week in fact... :) I've been hopelessly sick and more or less non-functional... which set back the slipper production! :( ...incidentally I should have some pics of those to post this wknd!!! YAY!!

Anyway...back to the topic at hand... Carol from Freckleface Photography (http://www.frecklefacephotography.ca ) contacted me about doing an interview on her blog. She's doing a series of posts called Workin' Woman Wednesday - and I was her first "real" interview!! ...it was lots of fun to answer all her questions and I totally love her idea - uh....why didn't I think of that??? :) I find it personally encouraging to know that we're not alone out there trying to succeed as business women, all the while juggling a great many things! It's also a great way to find out about all these interesting businesses and the women who front them! YAY Carol... I just read your second interview and can't wait to read more!!!

If anyone wants to check out my interview you can proceed to the following:

http://frecklefacephotography.blogspot.com/2008/11/workin-woman-wednesday.html

No comments: